Shrinking Sarah

My weightloss diary!!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friday

It's already Saturday evening so I'll have to go back to my calorie counter journal to remember what I ate. That thing is AWESOME by the way...http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/

Breakfast:
8 oz diet cranberry
oatmeal

Workout:
1 hour Beat class (step aerobics, weight intervals, abs, etc) INTENSE!

Lunch:
grilled chicken on wheat with lettuce and tomato
small salad with 1 tbsp lowfat dressing
diet coke

Snack:
1 oz organic blue tortilla chips
Rooibos Chai Iced Tea

Dinner:
4 oz grilled salmon
steamed broccoli
salad
2 small pieces brown bread
iced tea

After dinner:
2 4 oz cosmopolitans (bad for me but good tasting)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Alisa said…

    It looks like you are really making some strides on re-arranging your eating habits. The entire day looked like healthy choices. If you compare your first day's post to this post, you'll definitely see it.

    How do you feel the food journaling is doing for you? Are you noticing making more concious choices?

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i agree with that alisa said. a lot of the food choices here are really great and i'm seeing a lot more vegetables which is awesome!

    how was the iced chai? it really only takes a few minutes for the tea bags to release their goodness. :)

    and look, no coffee and less diet coke, which is good.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    the iced chai is VERY good, I'm glad I got it. the first time I thought it wasn't sweet enough so I added sweetener, but now I drink it unsweetened and it's just fine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home