Shrinking Sarah

My weightloss diary!!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

S. A. T. U. R. D. A. Y. NIGHT!

Today was not a good choices day. We had to take Nathan to a birthday party at our neighbors in between lunch and dinner and they fed the kids (and the parents) pizza and cake. Pizza is my most favorite food in the world and I simply could not resist the smell. So I had a slice. Thankfully I managed the willpower to not eat the cake, even after Nathan refused his piece. I had one bite and it was mighty tastey. But then I totally caved on dinner because I still had not been food shopping and Mike wanted to wait until after the Penn State football game to eat. So it was late and poor decisions ruled, so he went to Wendy's and I got my favorite spicy chicken sandwich and fries. NO MORE! I vow that is the last one I will eat for a month. The fat and calories aren't even terrible but the sodium! Whoa. My only consolation is that I worked out hard at aerobics class.

Breakfast:
oatmeal
1/2 glass diet cranberry juice

Workout:
1 hour BEAT class! woohoo major calorie burn
water

Lunch:
salad with buffalo flavored grilled chicken
wheat roll
iced chai tea (tasty!)

Snack:
1 slice cheese pizza
small handful mixed nuts
1/3 oz blue corn chips

Dinner:
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich
medium french fries
diet coke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home