Shrinking Sarah

My weightloss diary!!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Boredom

I'll admit, I'm getting bored with this food blog. I guess I just haven't been taking the time to sit down and write out my meals, and then by the time I do I forget what I ate the day before. I've fallen off the organic bandwagon a bit, but not TOO bad, and I'm still very mindful of calories and fat content. I watch that closely. The good news is the progress. Although the scale hasn't moved in a few days, it is holding steady and my pants are loose. I skipped the gym today because I have a NASTY headcold. I actually napped for a long time this afternoon. If my head and nose stay clear this evening, maybe I'll do some yoga and ab work.

Yesterday Breakfast:
oatmeal (Nathan ate half!)
diet cranberry juice
Special K bar

Workout:
1 hr Beat class (aerobics and strength intervals)

Lunch:
southwest grilled chicken salad (Chickfila...excellent even without dressing)
diet coke

Snack:
100 calorie pack of cookies...I got these out for Nate but he didn't eat them :(

Dinner:
1/2 roasted chicken breast, no skin
green beans
corn
cornbread
diet coke

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Musings of a Housewife said…

    Sounds like you're doing great! Congratulations!!

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Alisa said…

    Set yourself another public goal :) You had a specific goal when you started this blog... a suit that was just a little too snug for your liking...

    You attained that goal! (Congrats!) So now you need another one.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Alisa you are so totally right. Now I must think up a good one, that will really motivate me. Hmmmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home