Shrinking Sarah

My weightloss diary!!

Friday, October 13, 2006

TGIF

Glad the weekend is finally here. I ate way too much bread/carbs yesterday. But I did ok today and I hit the gym. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better. One week till I leave for Dallas!! Time to pick out all my outfits and start packing.

Yesterday...
Breakfast:
oatmeal
diet cranberry juice

Lunch: (at Nieman Marcus)
1 gigantic popover with too much butter
fabulous salad with mixed baby greens, roasted red peppers, grilled chicken, and white beans
organic iced tea

Snack:
handful of crackers and organic cheese

Dinner:
3 oz strip steak
1 baked potato with butter
2 pieces Italian bread with butter
salad with lowfat french dressing
2 glasses of wine

Snack:
1 slice angel food cake
1/2 cup strawberries
cappucino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home