Shrinking Sarah

My weightloss diary!!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Still Here!

Yeah I've been quite busy the past few days and also had trouble posting here. A business trip to Raleigh caused me to eat not as well for a couple days, but I'm mostly back on the wagon now. Eating all organic, whole foods is not so easy for me. So a little at a time I guess. I was very sad to miss yoga class on Thursday, especially since the yoga class I was supposed to take in Durham was cancelled. So despite being totally unmotivated on Friday I hit the gym, and again on Saturday. Tonight I think I'm going to do a pilates workout at home because I think it really could make a big difference.

On a positive note, the scale dipped under a particular marker for me the other day which made me VERY happy. That's about six pounds gone. Additionally I have been doing a lot of clothing shopping for my big trip and it is actually FUN because pants FIT! And look good! I bought a gorgeous pair of dress pants yesterday and a new suit today. And the suit that didn't fit me three weeks ago FITS! Yay :)

Breakfast:
bowl of Special K
1/2 organic cranberry juice mixed with 1/2 selzer water

Lunch:
Buffalo chicken salad from saladworks
whole wheat roll
diet coke

Dinner:
2 slices veggie pizza
diet coke (I know, too much diet coke)

Iced Chai Tea

3 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Congrats on the milestone!

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    that's great that you lost 6 pounds already and I can't believe it made such a difference. It's great when you can wear something that you couldn't get into before or it was snug on you.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Alisa said…

    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome to hear and VERY motivating.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home