Shrinking Sarah

My weightloss diary!!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Ladies Night Out

Tonight I went out to a brand new resturant, Iron Hill Brewery, with three girlfriends for dinner. Our husbands stayed home with our kids and watched football. It was a blast, but plenty of fat and calories. I tried to stay pretty good, but not TOO good. Fantastic meal! Skipped the gym tonight but worked out at Physical therapy this morning. My grandparents are coming tomorrow for several days which will really throw off my diet and exercise plan, but I will do the best I can. I'm definately on the right track and I'm not giving up now!

Breakfast:
oatmeal
16 oz coffee

Workout: rehab
10 minutes bike
5 minutes walking backwards!
30-40 minutes exercises

Lunch:
grilled chicken on a salad with light dressing
diet coke

Dinner:
salmon fillet
sauteed green beans
corn risotto
a few nacho chips with cheese (bad!)
2 pints of rasberry wheat beer (YUM!)
rasberry tea for dessert

2 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Musings of a Housewife said…

    Sounds like you did great, especially considering your night out. How was Iron Hill???

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Iron Hill was fabulous. I especially LOVE the rasberry wheat beer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home