Shrinking Sarah

My weightloss diary!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Losing my mind

I am highly stressed right now and it is really tough to not eat mindlessly for comfort. I don't feel very stressed often. My grandparents are here which kind of brings my routine to a halt, and I have to take off of work and all my other normal activities to spend time with them. Taking off work right now is the tough part, because of this conference next week and some other deadlines before that.

Yesterday I got an AWESOME Thai yoga massage from Jen in the morning. Jen, you rock. Then I did manage to go to yoga class because my grandparents were running late in arriving at my house. Mark taught, which was a very pleasant change. He worked us hard, but in a really good way. I sweat profusely, which I love. I made a lot of progress with half-monkey pose and he helped me into a nice handstand, which felt so great. The only bad part was we had to practice in a room with a huge mirror in front of us, which is horrible. It is distracting, especially when I inevitably compare my body to the other women in the room. I'm a lot bigger than any of the other girls in my class. Blech. One relief is hearing SuperKimber complain about her excess belly, which she does have, same as me, but you would never notice because the rest of her is in such great shape.

Breakfast:
coffee

Lunch:
2 slices veggie pizza

dinner:
2 oz beef
1/2 cup mashed potatoes

snack:
iced tea
granola bar

Workout:
1 hour hardcore yoga class!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad that you enjoyed the thai massage. it is a really amazing modality. perhaps you can coerce someone to budget it in for you on a regular basis. :)

    I'm also glad that Mark's class went well. I think he's a really good teacher. It's neat watching him get his legs.

    I'm gonna be there tonite, but you're with the GPs right? bummer, because it's going to be awesome, as usual. :)

    did you go to longwood or anything? it's cloudy now, but you could do the indoor part. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home